Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Birthday and Easter











I have a wonderful birthday on April 5. I got lots of great presents and ate at Shorty Small's. Wendy and Gray had come up for the livestock show and sale. They spent two nights with us and left on Saturday. We had a wonderful time. Hopefully, they will get to come back to visit soon.

The semester is winding down and I am glad for that. This has been a particularly rough semester. Hopefully things are going to keep getting better and better. Erynn's graduation is May 14. Alysa is starting a new job in just a week or so. Alysa has also changed her major to midlevel education science and math. I think these changes will be good for her even if she has three years until she graduates now.

I am sharing some pictures of me on my birthday, the girls and me on Easter Sunday and then individual pictures of Erynn, Alysa and me. Enjoy!





No comments: